Please help me raise £500 for injured street cats and dogs in Turkey by donating to my Just Giving page.

I’m raising £500 to help provide veterinary treatment for sick and injured street dogs and cats in Turkey.

Please visit my Just Giving Page to Donate!  [ilink url=”https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/street-dogs-cats” style=”note “]Just Giving – Street Cats and Dogs [/ilink]

Animal Aid is a charity which looks after street cats and dogs in the Fethiye area of Turkey.

When a street dog or cat is sick or injured (for example run over by a car) Animal Aid volunteers take the animal to a vet, pay the costs and care for the animal until it’s better. This is vital front line assistance for animals in need.

On Wednesday 17th May I am taking to the skies and paragliding off the top of Mount Babadag at 1960 metres to raise money for street dogs and cats.

This is a great opportunity because 95% of your donation goes direct to the animals – nothing goes on administration or running costs of the charity.  The other 5% goes to Just Giving as their fee.  If you are struggling with pennies and unable to donate you can still help greatly by sharing this post on your social media – maybe some of your friends would like to donate.

I am a human and animal rights campaigner who is cycling the world and I volunteer with street animals in the countries I pedal through.  In 2015 I helped Animal Aid by using my bicycle and dog trailer to feed street animals and rescuing and helping injured ones.

I would really love to make Animal Aid £500 because it will help so much but if we can make more then that would be so super awesome!  [ilink url=”https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/street-dogs-cats” style=”note “]My Just Giving Page [/ilink]

You can check out my world via my social media World Bike Girl pages or my blogs worldbikegirl.com and worldbikekids.com

Thank you so much!

Ishbel xxx

[ilink url=”https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/street-dogs-cats” style=”note “]My Just Giving Page [/ilink]

I can’t fix a puncture. Dales Cycles & Specialized Bikes are fixing that tonight in Glasgow! Want to join us?

Dales Cycles do a lot to encourage and support women’s cycling.  It’s one of the reasons I love them.  Having a  female Managing Director shines through.  Debbie Houston is passionate about women’s cycling and Dales Cycles host various events throughout the year to encourage women to get on their bikes.  Tonight is one of them.